Dottie Estelle Harding
Mixed-Media, Paintings, Weavings
Areas of art studies include painting, art history, weaving, textiles 3-D construction (sculpture) 3-D drawing, pottery, with an emphasis on painting.
- Banbury College of Art, England (2 years)
- University of Arizona, Tucson.
- University of Texas at El Paso.
- McClennan Community College, Waco, TX.
- Grayson County College, Sherman / Denison, TX.
- Various art groups in San Antonio, TX.
- Attended art lecture series at Museum of Modern Art in Oxford, England and Fort Worth, Texas.
- Attended painting symposium (3 day) Rocky Mountain College at Vail, Colorado.
- Taught at Montessori School, Austin, TX (1 ½ years)
- Have taught classes in art privately and at museums.
Exhibits & Collections
- Painted back drop for Stage Production at Scott Theater in Cultural Arts District, Ft. Worth, TX.
- Various shows at museums and galleries in London and various parts of England.
- Many galleries in other states, including much time spent in Santa Fe, NM
- Had Several Shows and commissions for work as member of Fort Worth Artists and Company where she owned her own studio.
- Various exhibits in El Paso, Ft. Worth, Fredericksburg, Austin, England, New Mexico
- Art-related work in TCU Art Department and Country Day Private School in Ft. Worth, TX
- Commissioned for signs at restaurant in Ft. Worth, TX.
- Commissions for Churches
- Catholic Chapel at Upper Heyford, England
- Franciscan Church in Brackley, Northhamptonshire, England
- Franciscan Retreat Chapel, La Mesa, NM
Dottie is also a gourmet and natural foods chef, herbalist, choreographer, instructor of Hatha Yoga, fitness and dance, poet, happy traveler, avid gardener and enjoyer of life in general.
Click thumbnails to view larger image. Click dark arrows to scroll left or right.
The photographs shown here are by no means a comprehensive inventory of the works we currently have for sale by this artist. They are meant merely as a representative cross-section of this artist's creations. Also, not all pieces shown here are necessarily still available. Each piece is an original one-of-a-kind artwork. Once it is sold, it is gone for good. If you are interested in more information about this particular artist and the works we currently have available, please Contact Us.